Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Don't even bother reading this entry

I remember bumping my head in a post once. I was around five I think. People laughed, but they forgot about it.

I used to love wearing those big headbands that pull your hair back. They say when you reach puberty you have to keep your hair off your face since you're prone to zits. So that's what I did.

My hair started to become wavy. Then curly. Then extremely unmanageable. But it was nothing a high combed-back ponytail couldn't fix.

When I'm stressed out, I do tend purposely bump my head on the wall. Or the table. Or anything that I think would hurt. Somehow it made me feel better.



So what's my point?

Nothing really...

I just realized I have an extremely large forehead.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?