Saturday, January 28, 2006

Progress... Not!

I have been ignoring my room lately. It's even worse than the last time I tried to clear it out. I'm beginning to think I'm hopeless.

As a pathetic excuse not to clean my room I have been looking for a job, filling up my weekends to study SPED, and trying to look for other sidelines that I could do to make myself productive. And... I got a job offer. Ain't bad. Ain't bad at all. Not necessarily the same position I had but they still gave me pretty much the same salary that I was getting from my previous company.

Oh yeah, I'm thinking of reviving The Workaholic Bum (which I still am by the way... just felt that I should focus on this) since this is really just supposed to be a life project that I'm working on. The purpose of this blog basically is to fix the mere distractions that may cause delay in basically everything that I do. And damn, I can't even fix my room.

ARGH! Carry on...

Comments:
Isn't blogging itself also a distraction that causes delay? It sure has been for me!

BTW, the Workaholic Bum was the Featured Blog on Technorati for a short time this morning, so you were briefly famous!
 
Glad to know that for a brief moment my two cents have been recognized. I just signed up and claimed both my blogs in Technorati yesterday so that's probably why.

Thanks for the info. And yes, blogging is a distraction for most. =D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?