Sunday, January 01, 2006

Keeps, Maybe-Keeps and Bye-Byes

About 90% of the contents of this box are definitely bye-byes. These are stuff from my former office that I haven't touched since November and will surely never use. Don't know how come I didn't think of ditching this while I was in the office.


These dead flowers are maybe keeps. I know. It's gross. And I'm actually thinking of keeping them. These are old flowers that were given to me by my former boyfriend. No matter how useless they are these are still 4 years worth of anniversaries, birthdays, valentines and sorry's. I'm very sentimental, so sue me. Even if we broke up. But I'm leaning towards ditching them and probably just keeping the cards. Or maybe even the wrappers... Don't know yet. I'm stalling on this one.

These are definitely keeps...

A painting that my sister, Joan, gave me when she was 9 or 10. I told her then she made me look fat. She agrees with me now.

A flyer for Viare's Acting Workshop II. *sigh* I miss the stage. Left to right: Don't know you coz I can't see your face, Krissy, Mae, me, Kendrick and Neil.

A birthday gift that came with red wine not more than 3 years back. Thanks Acid Slammer! Miss you Sis!

I'm sleeping in my sister's room tonight because my room's still a mess. More stuff tomorrow.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?