Sunday, January 01, 2006

It starts

EXHIBIT A

Welcome to Clearing the Cluttered Life! I would like to thank the wonderful people at ETC for airing Starting Over. Without them I would not have known that there is such a thing as a clutter problem and its consequences; and would not have realized that I actually had one. I have accepted this fact and have decided that I want change.

I cannot help... I repeat... I CANNOT HELP but mess up my room, my sister's room, my parent's room, my car, my desk, other people's desks, and other types of rooms -- hotel room, living room, bathroom, anteroom, mushroom, etcetera. I honestly don't realize that I'm doing it already. My parents have to tell me that my room's a mess, my former supervisor had to scold me once for not putting her things back where I found them, and my friends have found interesting things in the backseat of my car that I have forgotten about.

As part of my New Year's Resolution, I solemnly swear that I will dedicate myself to keeping my room clean. My room is my sanctuary. When I get married, I will be sharing that sanctuary with the love of my life. Baka iwanan niya ko pag laging magulo. Hihihi! It happened to some couples na ha. Watch Starting Over.

The first part of my project will be organizing my cabinet (see Exhibit A). Most of these are small things as little post-its or stationery with small notes given to me through the years. Test papers, recollection letters, receipts, school stuff and other sentimental ek-ek are all here.

This blog's goal is to track my improvement and update its readers to how I'm doing. Cheer me on guys, I need it. Furthermore, my sentimental ek-eks may be other people's sentimental ek-eks so part of my blog's purpose is to induce a little bit of nostalgia not only for myself but for other people as well.

This is not just about cleaning. I'm clearing my life's clutter to be more efficient by reducing any type of interference both physical and mental. Clutter is basically anything that is messed up. Messed up room, messed up car, messed up mind, messed up person... It all follows. This time I want to be in control.

Having said that... Fight!


Comments:
hahaha! yeah, i need to fix this before you come back coz you're sleeping over whether you like it or not! i miss you too girl!
 
its now 2.04 am... is your room clean now? :P
 
uh... hihihi! =D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?